Craigmyle Park, Ashiestiel

The hamlet of Ashiestiel on the banks of the River Tweed west of Galashiels is perhaps better known as the location of the former Peel Hospital that occupied the imposing house and grounds of the same name.

With the closure of the hospital some years ago, the site of the former hospital wards and ancillary buildings now contains this community of 27 large detached villas within a magnificent landscape of mature trees.

The house types have been designed with a traditional flavour to respect the proximity of the A-listed Peel House of 1907, while the white walls and slate roofs, which are standard throughout the development, are a bold statement against the woodland backdrop of these highly desirable homes.


Copyright ©2017 Camerons Architects  All Rights Reserved  Privacy Policy